Embracing Intellectual Property in the Digital Era: New Millennium Guidelines
I want to start by extending a heartfelt thank you for visiting Gylopharm.com.
As stewards of intellectual property, we deeply value the importance of mutual respect for rights, just as we expect it for ourselves. In line with Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Chapter 17, United States Code, we’ve designated the following entity as our DMCA Agent (c), tasked with facilitating the submission of takedown requests. Being an Internet Service Provider (ISP), we are shielded by the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA, absolving us from liability concerning allegations of infringement. If you have an earnest intention to file an infringement claim against us, we kindly ask you to provide a notice containing the following information:
Claim and Infringement Notification
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder (or a representative authorized by the holder).
- Precise identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed.
- Clear identification of the unlawful content that requires removal, along with enough details to help the service provider locate it. By sharing the URL of the page in question, you can significantly aid us in pinpointing the offending content.
- Your contact information, including your name, mailing address, email, phone, and fax.
- A statement confirming that you genuinely believe that the material’s usage violates the copyright agent’s terms.
- A declaration affirming the accuracy of the information provided in the notification and, under the penalty of perjury, confirming that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights in the material.
It’s important to note that anyone who knowingly provides false information in an infringement notification under Section 17 USC 512(c) can be held liable for civil damages, which includes legal fees (3).
If you wish to request the removal of content, please direct your inquiries to our Contact page, preferably via email for prompt attention.
Please be aware that if we receive a copyright infringement complaint, we may disclose your name and relevant information to the alleged infringing party. By submitting your claim, you acknowledge, agree, and consent to the possibility that the alleged infringer could learn about your identity and claim.
Notice of Rebuttal: Content Restoration
You also have the option to submit a counter-notice to request the reinstatement of content that has been removed from the website due to a copyright infringement claim. As per Section 512(g)(3) of the 17 USC, written notification to our DMCA Agent must include the following details:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A comprehensive explanation of the removed information, including its previous location.
- A written statement made under penalty of perjury, expressing your sincere belief that the content was removed or disabled by mistake.
- Your name, address, and phone number, along with a declaration that you will accept service of process from the initial complainant and that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where your address is located (or, if you are outside of the United States, your consent to jurisdiction in any judicial district in which the service provider may be found).
To submit your counter-notice, we strongly recommend visiting our Contact page and using email as the preferred method.
Guidelines for Recurring Offenses
We have a strict stance against all forms of copyright infringement. In accordance with the repeat infringement policy established by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we vigilantly monitor DMCA notifications received from rights holders and make every effort to identify and address repeated infringers. Accounts of individuals found to be repeat infringers will be subject to termination.
Please be aware that the content of this page, including our DMCA takedown notification policy, is subject to change at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to visit regularly to review the most up-to-date policy changes and the current version.